What services do you provide
What services to you provide?
* An organisational framework that demonstrates a commitment to supplying CPAP equipment as a significant activity.
* A choice of CPAP equipment sufficient to meet individual patient needs.
* A service which provides patients with adequate information and education to instil confidence in their treatment.
* A CPAP follow-up service which includes an appropriate number of follow-up contacts.
* The opportunity for patients to access our services on an as-needed basis.
* Premises that are appropriate for the services provided.
* Staff who are appropriately trained.
* An on-demand service that enables timely and efficient communication with sleep clinics and referring doctors about their patients.
Can I visit you to view and try before I buy?
Whilst we do specialise in on-line sales, we also offer appointments for customers to visit, view and try different models of machines and masks we have in stock.
Can you visit me at home so I can view and try before I buy?
We can visit you at home in the Sydney area to demonstrate and assist with the purchase in the comfort of your own home.
Conditions and charges of $150 per visit apply for this in-home service.
Last updated 4th July 2013
|There are no products to list in this category.|
There are no products to list in this category.